WE GATHER INFORMATION FROM USERSHow we collect and store information depends on the page you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. Like most Web sites, this site collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider or use cookie technology to recognize you and hold information from your visit. Among other things, the cookie may store your user name and password, sparing you from having to re-enter that information each time you visit, or may control the number of times you encounter a particular advertisement while visiting our site. As we adopt additional technology, we also may gather information through other means. In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do you may be unable to access certain portions of the site or may be asked to re-enter your user name and password, and we may not be able to customize the site’s features according to your preferences.
- Full name
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers, should you purchase one of our products
- Business/Company name
- Other information about your business (# years in business, industry, etc.), should you request us to write information about your Company on your behalf
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
HOW WE STORE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store or transfer data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between Us and any third parties We engage and the use of the EU-approved Model Contractual Arrangements
We only store your data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it
Our Data Retention Policies are:
- Data related to customer account information is retained on our servers indefinitely, unless you request us to remove it
- Involuntarily-collected information (e.g. Cookies) is retained for up to one year by web browsers, at which point is typically deleted by the browser itself
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Like other Web publishers, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualized content and advertising. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone.
Aggregated Information (information that does not personally identify you) may be used in many ways. For example, we may combine information about your usage patterns with similar information obtained from other users to help enhance our site and services (e.g., to learn which pages are visited most of what features are most attractive). Aggregated Information may occasionally be shared with our advertisers and business partners. Again, this information does not include any Personally Identifiable Information about you or allow anyone to identify you individually.
Personally Identifiable Information collected by this site also may be used for other purposes, including but not limited to site administration, troubleshooting, processing of ecommerce transactions, administration of sweepstakes and contests, and other communications with you. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (our Web hosting service for example) may access such information. We will use your information only as permitted by law. In addition, from time to time as we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order, at other times when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by law, in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us, and/or to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
AFFILIATED SITES, LINKED SITES AND ADVERTISEMENTS
this site expects its partners, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. Be aware, however, that third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates and other content providers accessible through our site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our site you may link to, or view as part of a frame on a this site page, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Also, through this site you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, Web sites, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. this site is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of this site and this policy.
Data collected on your usage of this site, including but not limited to, the pages you visit, can be used to serve you ads on this site and other sites across the internet. This usage data may be collected by third party advertising networks, including but not limited to Google, SiteScout, retargeting sites, remarketing sites, Facebook, and YouTube with the purpose to serve ads based on your past usage of this site
You can choose not to accept cookies from this site by changing the security settings in your web browser. However, some functions of this site may be interrupted as a result.
HOW YOU TO ACCESS YOUR DATA AND/OR RESCIND CONSENT TO STORE DATA
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). You also have the right to rescind permission for us to store that data on our site. Please contact us by emailing [email protected] to request a copy of your data and/or to revoke permission for us to access it.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve you ads based on your visit to this site and other sites on the Internet.
this site does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe this site has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
this site reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
DISCLAIMER – COMPENSATORY AFFILIATION
this site may be affiliated with companies whose products and services are being promoted on this site, as a Marketing Affiliate and receive compensation for sales of such products and services.
EARNINGS DISCLAIMER AND FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
Every effort has been made to accurately represent the products and services found on this site and their potential. However, there is no guarantee that a customer will earn any money using the products and services found on this site, or the techniques or ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings in any way.
Materials in the product and on our website may contain information that includes or is based upon Forward-Looking Statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-Looking Statements present our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. Such Forward-Looking Statements use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other such words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance. Your results may vary from ours and those of anyone else that is, or will be using these products, techniques, and/or services.
Any and all Forward-Looking Statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential not actual earnings expected. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made, expressed or implied that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s.
REFUND AND CARRYFORWARD POLICY
All submissions of Press Releases to this site are final, and cannot be refunded.
When using this site or this site’s distribution service you agree that all payment obligations are non-cancelable and all payments made are non-refundable. this site has a strict no-refund policy.
Customers that file credit card or PayPal disputes untruthfully or incorrectly may have their right of service revoked at our discretion.
As a general matter, prepayments for distribution services do not have a time limit and the company’s undertaking to provide such distribution services does not expire as of a certain date. However, the company shall not be obligated to provide such distribution service if any of the following three factors shall be in effect:
- This site is no longer in the business of distributing press releases;
- Suitable distribution channels are not available; or
- The cost of distribution has risen to such an extent that this site cannot economically provide such service given the amount prepaid.
this site respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT PURSUANT TO THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against this site, submit notice of your claim via email to [email protected]
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:
- A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate. Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)
- The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed, you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit this site to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit this site to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and electronic mail address. You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. this site will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, this site will remove it in a timely manner once notified.